Top Destinations for Scuba Diving
Scuba diving is a great activity on your holiday or romantic getaways. You can meet live coral reefs crawling with plant life, exotic fish, stunning wrecks, and a complete dream view of the ocean. If you make a plan to do the diving activities on your holiday, then take a look below to get an idea about the best diving spots in the world.
Manta Ray Ballet.
- Manta Ray Night Dive, Kailua Kona in Hawaii: The popular island, Hawaii is amazingly beautiful with god gifted natural beauty. The diving spot has many scuba diving area which are the most remote archipelagos in the world. It is very common to see mantas, turtles, seals and in the month of December to May, you can get humpbacks or whale sharks. Don’t miss experiences like the manta rays of Kona Hawaii; the rays can come near to you and you will have to avoid them in case of any incident.
- Great Blue Hole in Belize: This is one of the best dive sites in the world, a very deep and wide hole. The Blue Hole is a huge marine sinkhole in Belize which was famous by the explorer Jacques Cousteau. He declared the hole the world’s best diving site which is around 300m in diameter and also 125m deep around. You can get crystal-clear water, and have a chance to see bull sharks, reef sharks, and hammerheads as well.
- Richelieu Rock in Thailand: This diving site is popular for whale shark sightings, big schools of pelagic fish including batfish, jacks, and barracuda. An amazing spot for photographers, you can do Macro photography with spectacular harlequin shrimp, ghost pipefish, seahorses, and frogfish. Phuket, Ko Tao, the Surin Islands, and Similan Islands, all are the amazing dive sites in Thailand. If you are a newbie then Ko Tao is at a comparatively cheap cost to learn how to scuba dive.
- Puerto Galera and Boracay in the Philippines: Travelers come from all over the world for diving in Puerto Galera where there are available many types of sea life, ranging from ghost pipefish to pygmy seahorses. Boracay is also tropical heaven in the Philippines and s very popular for diving paradise. You can see lavish reef systems, eels, clownfish, and many other things.
- The Yongala in Australia: This is the world’s longest reef. It is located off the coast of Australia with almost 350,000 square kilometers. You can earn boundless happy experiences to see many tropical sea life, coral, manta rays, turtles, bull sharks, sea snakes, octopuses, tiger sharks, spectacular coral, and clouds of fish. Surprisingly, over 2 million people discover the reef every year.
- Cocoa Island in Costa Rica: This is a popular and expensive diving location for scuba lovers which is more than 300 miles offshore from Costa Rica. A highly protected diving area, Cocoa was listed as a candidate for the new selection of 7 Wonders of Nature and got second place. You can see here barracudas, the middle of a giant tornado of hammerhead sharks and other sea life as well.
- Red Sea of Dahab in Egypt: The Red Sea is a great opportunity to discover some of the most exclusive sea life. Colorful plankton bloom in every shade in the northern parts of the Red Sea attracting species of whale shark (the largest fish in the world) and the balletic manta ray.
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan Island in Malaysia: This is a home of turtles, bumphead, parrotfish, the barracuda, grouper, jacks, and many more sea life. Sipadan is one of the best 5 dive sites in the world. You can enjoy a magnificent variety of underwater sea life with the richness.